Staying safe is of utmost importance to us. Here’s how we’re going to ensure we act responsibly during the coronavirus pandemic:
We Are Open For Business!
Structural Repairs appreciates and thanks all of our current and new customers for working with us during these difficult times. Given that we are classified as essential workers, we can affirm that we are happy to be open for business as usual!
Going forward, however, we would like to ensure that we are in operation with all of the necessary precautions to keep both you and ourselves safe. Here’s how we’re going to be doing so:
How are we going to ensure your safety?
- We now offer photo and/or video diagnosis of your property defect. Please feel free to either ask to schedule a video call with us or send over a photo/video of such so we can virtually conduct a diagnosis of your property defect.
- Strict social distancing measures will be conducted. Our operators will ensure they keep a safe 2 meter distance from all clients and other workers as a means to comply with the social distancing regulations currently in place.
- Personal Protective Equipment will be worn on a consistent basis. All operators arriving on-site will comply with PPE regulations by making sure appropriate face masks are worn when required.
- Regular hand sanitising and 20 second washing will be performed. Operators will ensure they apply hand sanitiser and wash their hands for at least 20 seconds on a regular basis throughout their day, especially both before arriving and during their work at your property.
Our internal safety measures
- Working from home. Staff members who are able to work from home will continue to do so.
- Regular sanitisation of the office. All office spaces and surfaces are being cleaned and sanitised carefully and on a regular basis.
- Appropriate pandemic related hygiene is being strongly encouraged. Office employees are being encouraged to wash their hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds while also being provided with their own hand sanitisers and PPE.
- Employees are maintaining social distancing. All personnel are encouraged to maintain an appropriate social distance of 2 meters and be respectful and considerate of each other.
Customer COVID-19 feedback
Our internal Health & Safety department works closely with our employees to ensure both their and your safety. Additionally, we believe customer feedback is of utmost important, therefore if you have any suggestions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us as we would love to hear from you.
For a free quotation or any COVID-19 related queries, please find the section below: